- I sent out email to many people via BCC.
- I get a bunch of replies to this email.
- I want to reply in kind to these incoming messages, but GMail doesn't show which received messages I've replied to.
- Give the option of the standard threaded discussion via. While GMail's interface is better in most scenarios, there are cases where a tree is better.
- At minimum, give some indication that I've replied to a message. With many messages stacked in a thread, I can't figure out which I've replied to and which I haven't.
You have until next Friday, or I'm going back to Hotmail.
I bet if I wait long enough, Microsoft will give me $.05 for every email I send.